Working as the command center of your GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, the SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Trigger Shifter brings your drivetrain to life with its razor-sharp shift actuation across all 12 gears. Part of SRAM's GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, this shifter offers the same performance you've come to expect from Eagle, but at a palatable price that's sure to leave room for post-ride brews and weekend trips to your favorite trails. SRAM saves costs with its plastic body, which is paired with a forged aluminum shifter for improved ergonomics and durability.
Another cost-conscious hack, the engineers at SRAM employ a bushing instead of a bearing used in the X01 and XX1 shifters, which isn't noticeable on the trail, considering it still has X-Actuation and Zero Loss technologies for crisp shifts with zero lag. Surprisingly, the GX Eagle 12-Speed Trigger Shifter is lighter than its XO1 sibling at only 122 grams, meaning you won't have to sacrifice weight at this lower price. Best of all, it's fully compatible with the X01 and XX1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrains, so you can use it as a budget-friendly replacement in case of a catastrophic crash.
- Compatible with Eagle 1x12 drivetrains: GX, XO1, XX1
- Updated for better feel, precision, and durability
- Plastic shifter body with forged aluminum trigger
- X-Actuation promotes sharp shifts across all gears
- ZeroLoss for instantaneous shifts without hesitation
- MatchMaker X cleans up cockpits using SRAM brakes