FORCE Rear Derailleur WiFli
Delivering crisp and swift gear changes to your beloved 10-speed mechanical drivetrain, the SRAM FORCE Rear Derailleur WiFli adopts a longer cage than its shorter sibling to fit a 32-tooth cog and conquer steep inclines. The WiFli uses SRAM's two-spring design and Exact Actuation to provide the strength needed for faster and more powerful shifts, and the accuracy required to precisely navigate up and down the cassette. SRAM calls it "a more tolerant" derailleur, meaning it's easier to set up, stays in adjustment longer, and provides more accurate shifting.
The cage is carbon to boost strength and drop weight, while the pulley bearings are made of durable steel. The derailleur is designed to work with 2x SRAM 10-speed drivetrains.
- SRAM's 10-speed, mechanical rear derailleur for cassettes up to 32-teeth
- Delivers fast and precise shifting with Exact Actuation
- Carbon fiber, medium length pulley cage for strength and reduced weight
- Designed for SRAM's 2x drivetrains
- Item #SRM0480
- [pulley bearings] steel, [inner link] magnesuem, [cage] carbon fiber
- Claimed Weight
- 6.7oz (190g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.