Force eTap AXS Rear Derailleur
Prehaps the most exciting component in SRAM's updated lineup is its Force eTap AXS Rear Derailleur, The rear derailleur gets the Red AXS trickle-down changes, namely in its Orbit silicon fluid damper chain management system providing a quiet, secure, and smooth ride even over the bumpiest terrain. Simply put, it reduces chain bounce without placing additional resistance on the derailleur's spring when under slow or light movement so you still receive easy shifting and rear wheel removals. Its updated motor and signal provide faster and more precise shifting. Large X-SYNC pulleys with ceramic bearings provide extra efficiency and durability while riding and it's compatible with existing eTap batteries. One last thing, it uses the same cage length for 10-26, 10-28, and 10-33t cassettes so you can make changes to your gearing based on the terrain, all while using the same rear derailleur.
- SRAM's Force-level rear derailleur for 1 and 2x eTap groups
- Wireless connection unique to each individual pairing
- Allows for multiple shifts across the cogs with one button push
- Rechargeable derailleur batteries afford 60 hours of ride time
- Orbit fluid damper chain management system provides a quiet, secure, and smooth ride, even over the bumpiest terrain