Why We Like The Stumpjumper EVO Frame
Specialized's Stumpjumper EVO Frame is not your everyday trail bike, and it brings a whole new design to the table so we can get after gnarly rides. The Stumpjumper features 150mm of performance-tuned travel, S-Sizing geometry, and a Rider-First Engineered frame, all in a sweet, lightweight Fact 11mm carbon package. Kinematic performance is optimized to improve pedaling performance, capability, and agility so we can swerve on trails we wouldn't be able to without an aggressive machine like this. Though the bike is intended to roll on 29-inch wheels, you can run it mullet-style with a 27.5 rear wheel using Specialized's aftermarket MulletLink (sold separately).
- Aggressive trail bike for getting down with gnarly rides
- 150mm of plush performance-tuned travel makes our ride great
- S-Sizing geometry for modern progressive riding
- Rider-First Engineered frame for flawless performance
- SWAT door adds room in our frame for pumps and spare tubes
- Register frame within 90 days for a lifetime warranty
- Item #SCQ00RD
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.