Why We Like The SL Stripe Short-Sleeve Jersey
Riding endless hours in the saddle not only wear us down, but also our gear. So, it's a good thing that's exactly what the SL Stripe Short-Sleeve Jersey is built for. Specialized uses VaporRize knit fabrics for moisture management so we feel cool and dry while we ride, but these fabrics are also durable enough to stand up to regular wear. We like the soft touch of this jersey and the full-length zipper that gives us total control over ventilation so we can ride in comfort.
- Soft and durable jersey for standing up to regular riding
- VaporRize knit fabrics are highly breathable and moisture-wicking
- Full-length zipper gives us the power to manage ventilation
- UPF 30+ protection guards against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Slim fit provides a close-to-skin design that moves with us on our ride
- Three standard rear pockets provide ample space for snacks and gear