Why We Like The SL Short-Sleeve Jersey
Specialized believes in the transformative power of cycling and the ability it has to improve our emotional and physical health, and that's why they partnered with the nonprofit Outride to create the SL Short-Sleeve Jersey. This collaborative collection directly supports youth in their cycling endeavors, and this jersey, in particular, stands out for its race-ready performance that's built to handle the rigors of road and gravel. VaporRize knit fabrics enhance durability and moisture management, and we love the soft feel against the skin. We're seeing standard features like three rear pockets and a full-length front zipper for ventilation control, but also the stretch necessary to allow full freedom of movement for our ride.
- A performance-based jersey part of the Specialized's Outride collection
- Soft knit fabrics marry moisture management with support
- UPF 30+ rating protects against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Women's-specific slim fit for a second-skin feel for racing days
- Specialized donates all profits from Outride apparel directly to Outride