Why We Like The SL Pro Thermal Bib Tight
Keep yourself riding warmer, longer with Specialized’s SL Pro Thermal Bibs. These toasty bibs provide the warm embrace of Italian ThermoRoubaix fabric that offers a soft brushed back that’s cozy against the skin, while compressive threads support your muscles while you hammer out the miles during cold training rides.
- Warm up your training rides with toasty thermal bibs
- Thermo Roubaix fabric traps in heat and feels ultra-soft
- Compressive fibers help support muscles and keep them warm
- Body Geometry 3D Contour chamois supports your sit bones
- Soft and wide bib straps stay comfortable on long rides
- Item #SCQ00IX
- fall, spring, winter
- Body Geometry 3D Contour
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cycling, winter, commuting
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 22, 2024
Solid Insulated Bib
- I've put it through the wringer
Good fit and keeps me warm on really cold days. Currently using 30's and lower. Solid addition to my winter setup. Usually order a small in Specialized SL gear (which is tight to some). Fits perfect like my other bibs.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help