Recon 3.0 Mountain Bike Shoe
Built from the bottom up with lightweight performance and efficiency-focused comfort, the Recon 3.0 Mountain Bike Shoe draws on its S-Works Recon roots to give you a high-quality shoe for cross-country and trail. Carbon STRIDE toe-flex technology shaves off every unnecessary gram in the uppers, and keeps the stiffness index at a tight 10.0—which translates into pedaling power you can still hike in.
The Recon 3.0 likes to keep things comfortable. That's thanks to its Body Geometry sole and footbed. By combining ergonomic designs with intensive scientific testing, Body Geometry shoes improve comfort while claiming to reduce your chance of chronic injury. Defining elements include a Longitudinal Arch support that boosts your power output, a built-in Varus Wedge that improves knee alignment while pedaling, and a Metatarsal button that alleviates numbness and hot spots.
- Specialized's top Recon model for lightweight MTB comfort
- Body Geometry construction improves comfort and efficiency
- Welded uppers with carbon toe-flex deliver lightweight pedal power
- SlipNot rubber tread ensures grip in all conditions
- Durable synthetic uppers with micro-adjustable Boa closure
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals