Power Pro Saddle With MIMIC
We've been asking, and Specialized has answered. The Power Pro Saddle with Mimic takes multiple factors into account, wrapping a lightweight shell with comfort that women riders have been demanding for years. On the high end of Specialized's Power Saddle line for ladies, its carbon fiber shell smooths our ride and shaves off grams for a lighter kit, while hollow titanium rails add durability.
The cut-out saddle isn't for everyone, and for us ladies—some of whom have been riding in silent discomfort for years—it's the opposite of what we want. Enter Mimic technology, which uses decades of Body Geometry knowledge and methodology in order to create comfort women cyclists can finally enjoy. Mimic's multi-layer cushioning system is molded into the saddle, and designed to imitate the body's response to differing types of pressure. This creates equilibrium in soft tissues, stopping numbness and discomfort before it cuts our ride short.
- A lightweight saddle designed specifically for women
- Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure proper blood flow
- MIMIC uses 5 layers of foam to minimize soft tissue swelling
- Stiff carbon shell delivers a smooth riding experience
- Level II padding built with medium density foam
- SWAT-compatible mounts are molded in to add storage options
- Differing widths accommodate your sitz bones personally