Why We Like The Jett 24in Bike
It's us that will be trying to keep up with our kids when they're riding the Jett 24in Bike. The best part? This bike is designed to allow for growth spurts so we don't have to fear buying a new one in a few months when they've rocketed up like a string bean. It's uniquely adjustable, perfectly proportional, and light enough to be lifted by our tiny shredders. An adjustable handlebar lets kids fine-tune their reach as they grow, and the 2-hole position cranks combined with a longer seat tube give lots of flexibility to help dial in their ideal fit. This is one of the lightest kids' bikes on the market, and it's designed to let them have as much fun as possible on two wheels.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Let the kids ride, and let them do it confidently with the Jett 24in Bike
- Uniquely adjustable to fine-tune reach and seatposts as they grow
- Saddle, grips, and short-reach brake levers are perfectly proportional
- A1 aluminum frame is super lightweight for easy lifting
- 8-speed drivetrain gives them the perfect amount of range
- Item #SCQ00RH