Why We Like The Jett 20in Bike
Designed around adjustability to grow with our little ones, we know our kiddos will be all over their Jett 20in Bike for multiple summers of pedaling around the lake and skidding around the driveway. Specialized designed this version of the Jett for children ranging from 7 to 10 years of age, and with adjustable handlebar reach, seatpost length, and crankarm length, it just might last your aspiring cyclist all three of those years.
Every component on this bike from the saddle, to the short-reach brake levers, and narrow-diameter grips were developed using information from the Retül research group to perfectly function with smaller bodies, limbs, and hands. This all-arounder features a lightweight component set designed to enhance the maneuverability of the bike for lighter kids. The nylon pedals are included and they have reflectors for improved safety around town.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Kids bike suited for boardwalk cruising and getting to friend’s houses
- Full alloy construction is lightweight and durable for seasons of use
- Highly adjustable design lets the bike grow with your little one
- 20in wheels find the balance between maneuverability and stability
- 2in-wide tires offer enough surface area for dirt paths or gravel roads
- Youth-specific saddle offers comfortable positioning for long rides
- Pre-installed schrader-valve inner tubes offer reliable tire performance
- 7-speed drivetrain provides sufficient gearing for riding hills
- Item #SCQ00RG