Why We Like The Eliminator Grip Trail 2Bliss T7 27.5in Tire
The Specialized Eliminator Grip Trail 2Bliss T7 27.5in Tire is built to eliminate trail misfortune while bringing us over plenty of miles. We’re using this tire front and rear for our big trail days on undulating terrain, great for getting over hills efficiently while having plenty of grip for the way down. The tire uses Specialized’s new T7 compound, which balances a mix of puncture resistance and on-trail traction. The trail version of the Eliminator cuts down on rolling weight, encouraging big days in the saddle over a variety of terrain.
- Aggressive trail tire with impressive rolling resistance
- All-around tire for enduro, gravity, and trail riding
- T7 tread balances wear rate and grip
- Trail casing cuts down own weight for big days
- Dual-ply casing offers good damping and flat protection