Eliminator GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Tire
The Eliminator features a new generation of tread that combines an aggressive block design with a well-balanced tread pattern that rolls a bit faster than its sibling the Butcher. Its transition knobs help bridge the gap between the center and shoulder knobs, providing the bite of a DH tire when things get loose, but remaining well-mannered when you're cruising on hardpack.
The GRID TRAIL casing provides excellent cut and flat protection at the sidewalls without adding unnecessary weight. It features Specialized's GRIPTON compound that maximizes grip, damps vibration, and offers unparalleled traction in either wet or dry conditions. The 2Bliss Ready design is the icing on the cake, allowing you to run lower tire pressures without risking pinch flats.
- Well-rounded tire for aggressive trail and enduro riding
- Tread blocks dig deep in the loose, but also roll well on hardpack
- GRID TRAIL casing improves handling at lower tire pressures
- GRIPTON compound perfectly balances grip and rolling speed
- Bead-to-bead protective layer resists flatting
- 2Bliss ready for an easy and secure tubeless setup
- Item #SCQ00BM
- 29 x 2.3in, 29 x 2.6in
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.3in] 1lb 15.4oz (890g), [29 x 2.6in] 2lb 0.8oz (930g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 15, 2024
- I've put it through the wringer
The grid trail has been a long lasting grippy tire that came stock on my Turbo Levo several years ago. I have been impressed with the very good grip, even after 700 miles of sharp rocks, sand, and granite. It still has decent grip with 50 % of the tread gone, but it is finally timne for a new one, so I decided to purchase the exact same tire that Specialized decided to supply the bike with. Couldn't be happier😊
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
October 9, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just received my 29x2.6 and I weighed it before install. Claimed weight is 930g and on my scale it's 1110g. Figured that would be valuable info when shopping.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help