Eliminator Grid Gravity 2Bliss T7/T9 Tire
Enduro and e-MTB riders seeking the ultimate in versatility will find it with the Eliminator Grid Gravity. The sturdy 2-ply construction offers great cornering stability and flat protection on gnarly gravity trails, while the tread pattern strikes a great balance of traction and fast rolling speed. This particular tire also benefits from Specialized's new Gripton rubber compound, featuring the harder T7 compound in the center tread for enhanced durability, along with the softer T9 compound in the side knobs for maximum cornering grip and slow, predictable rebound.
- All-around tire for enduro, gravity, and e-MTB riding
- T7 center tread offers enhanced durability and rolling speed
- T9 side knobs rebound slowly for maximum traction and control
- Dual-ply casing offers good damping and flat protection
- Butyl-wrapped bead is tubeless-ready
- Item #SCQ00HU
- Gripton T7/T9
- 27.5 x 2.3, 27.5 x 2.6in
- tubeless, clincher
- [27.5 x 2.3in] 25 - 50psi, [27.5 x 2.6in] 20 - 40psi
- Claimed Weight
- [27.5 x 2.3in] 2lb 5oz (1050g), [27.5 x 2.6in] 13.5oz (100g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.