Butcher GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Tire
The Butcher GRID TRAIL is the latest generation of Specialized's intermediate terrain gravity tire, equipped with an entirely new tread pattern that improves handling across the board. Wider shoulder knobs better support load under hard cornering, while the biting edges of the shoulder knobs are moved further inside, and the center blocks have been staggered and spaced better for a smoother transition when leaning the bike in turns and off-camber sections of trail.
The tire gets a new GRID TRAIL casing that provides better handling at lower pressures—all while increasing pinch flat protection by 15% and puncture protection by 30%. Meanwhile, Specialized's proprietary GRIPTON compound remains the same, providing tacky grip without sacrificing rolling speed. All-in-all, the Butcher is a perfect choice for aggressive trail and gravity riding, and it works well for trail surfaces ranging from loose to hardpack.
- Grippy tire for aggressive trail and gravity riding
- Redesigned tread pattern for improved grip and support
- GRID TRAIL casing improves handling at lower tire pressures
- GRIPTON compound perfectly balances grip and rolling speed
- Bead-to-bead protective layer resists flatting
- 2Bliss ready for an easy and secure tubeless setup