The Sombrio V'al Women's Shorts are brand spanking new, but they combine a whole host of trail-tested designs in a freeride body that's made to handle everything from tough climbs to DH missions. Sombrio's Core Flex Dura, an abrasion-resistant and stretchy fabric, also comes treated with a water-repellent DWR finish that also serves to wick sweat away from your skin to keep you cool and dry. A seamless crotch panel provides mobility without irritation, and key seams are reinforced with bar tack stitching for extra durability.
At the waist, adjustable hook-and-loop tabs provide a customizable fit, and a locking zip fly, snap, and hook-and-loop patch provide a comfortable and easily adjustable closure. The hem is constructed to slide easily over pads without catching, and two zippered pockets at the front keep snacks, small tools, and cash within easy reach.
- Lightweight, durable shorts for mountain biking
- Core Flex Dura moves with you and resists abrasions
- DWR finish resists light precipitation
- Seamless crotch panel reduces irritation
- Hook-and-loop waist tabs customize the fit
- Zippered pockets secure small items