Chinook 2 Jacket
Packing in an extra layer for breezy spring rides is critical, but sometimes seems like a hassle — especially when you're skipping a hydration pack for a minimalist setup. Fortunately with the Sombrio Chinook 2 Jacket you don't have to stress it when the forecast is windy with a nip to the air in the morning, but balmy and sun-kissed in the afternoon — instead, you can toss on complete wind coverage for the cool climb through the sequoias, and pack it into its back pocket to wear as a hip-pack when you reach the sun-baked fire road up top. This lightweight windbreaker features a hood to offer a little extra coverage, and a half-zip for when you need to let a little heat escape. Its nylon construction is designed for slicing through harsh winds, and features just a touch of spandex to give you comfortable stretch for moving around on the bike. A DWR treatment on the fabric gives you an extra touch of protection in case a few rain drops make their way into your breezy ride.
- A windproof shell that packs into a hip pack
- Nylon cuts through wind while spandex stretches
- Stay shielded from light rain with DWR treatment
- Drop heat on long climbs with 1/2 zip front
- Hood keeps out the elements when the weather is harsh
- Packs into back pocket to be worn as a hip pack
- Item #SOM004V
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex, DWR treated
- 1 back
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.