Your singletrack staple.
Saddle up for singletrack sessions with a bit of protection in the Smith Venture Helmet. Built for riders looking to hit the trail on the daily — but are a little more economically conscious, the Venture finds the perfect blend of tech and price, packing in impact absorbing EPS, and a tough polycarbonate shell that takes the brunt of hits. The Venture lives up to the demands of trail days thanks to its extended coverage build, dropping further onto the back of the head for dditional protection, and packing in a whopping twenty vents that are are optimally placed to keep air flowing through while you work your way up technical climbs, and soar down aspen slaloms.
The hottest days are a challenge for any rider, even when equipped with proper ventilation, so Smith equips the Venture with its XT2 odor-fighting performance lining that has a knack for grabbing beads of sweat and wicking them away to dry, keeping you as comfortable and cool as possible on the trail. The front of the helmet utilizes Smith's AirEvac technology that allows air to move between your sunglasses and helmet, reducing fogging, and keeping your eyes a little more comfortable on humid days. The helmet is topped off with an integrated visor that offers a little shade on bright days, while boosting your mountain-worthy style.
- Your go-to helmet for coverage on the trail
- Balances price and protection to save your pennies
- Polycarbonate and EPS soak up impacts
- Extended coverage on back elevates protection
- Keep cool on lofty climbs with 20 optimized vents
- Odor-fighting lining wicks away sweat and dries fast
- Keep your lenses fog-free with AirEvac system
- Dial in the perfect fit with VaporFit adjustment system