The sequel is always bigger.
Smith's Outlier 2 XL Sunglasses are a bigger, badder sequel to the original Oulier model made for more explosive sunset-viewings. Their polarized lenses cut back the glare so you can take in the spectacle in its entirety, and additional coating prevent oily smears, watery smudges, and annoying reflections. Smith made the frame out of a bio-based material called Evolve for an eco-friendly construction, and there are megol nose pads and temple pads to maintain a secure fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sunglasses based on Smith's ever-popular Outlier model
- Polarized lenses eliminate obnoxious glaring
- Anti-reflective and hydroleophobic lens coatings
- Evolve frame made from bio-based material
- Please see size chart for lens tint information