Why We Like The Guide's Choice ChromaPop Glass Polarized Sunglasses
Fish are elusive creatures, and our odds of snagging one are even worse if all we can see is the glare coming off the water. The Smith Guides Choice ChromaPop Glass Polarized Sunglasses help us see through the reflections on the surface to keep track of the wiggly bodies below.
We love how polarization cuts through the glare while the ChromaPop treatment enhances all of the colors and details, so you can see the fish coming and set the hook at just the right moment. The 8 base curve wraps the frame around your face for premium coverage that minimizes bright flashes as you scan the water for your next target.
- Sunglasses for fishing and other water activities
- ChromaPop glass lenses maximize clarity
- Polarized lenses cut through the glare on the water
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion
- Megol nose and temple pads hold the glasses in place
- Detachable sunglass leash retains glasses
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00JC
- ChromaPop glass
- Evolve (bio-based)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- stainless steel
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 62 / 16 / 120mm
- casual, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 11, 2021
Best I’ve worn!
Hands down the absolute best pair of glasses I’ve worn. Comfortable, lightweight (even with glass lenses), and outstanding clarity/glare reduction. I have used the other popular “C” brand for years and after trying these, I’ll never go back.
Originally reviewed on smithoptics.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help