Fuel V.2 Goggles
Offering a high degree of optical clarity and substantial protection against angry tree branches, the Smith Fuel V.2 Goggle is a must-have when you're ripping laps at the bike park or navigating tricky downhill courses. The ChromaPop lens enhances contrast and clarity so you can see every detail on the trail, and is compatible with roll-off and tear-off systems in case conditions are sloppy. The frame features ergonomic outriggers for quick and easy positioning with a helmet on, as well as a wide silicone-backed strap for a no-slip fit. Sweat-X 3-layer foam fits comfortably with no irritation, and does a good job keeping sweat out of your eyes when you're doing laps all day in the grueling midsummer heat.
The key to the Fuel V.2's performance is Smith's ChromaPop lens technology. ChromaPop filters out color confusion where blue, green, and red visible wavelengths intersect, allowing you to see with greater definition, higher levels of contrast, and more detail than you ever though possible. This is particularly useful in mountain bike gravity disciplines when you need to anticipate and react to obstacles within fractions of a second, with little room for error.
- Stylish, functional goggles for bike parks and gravity riding
- ChromaPop lens enhances contrast and clarity on the trail
- Ergonomic outriggers allow easy positioning with your helmet
- Sweat-X face foam sits comfortably against the skin
- Wide silicone-backed strap for a no-slip fit while riding
- Custom frame and strap graphics add some style to your kit
- Lens features anti-fog coating and tear-off compatibility
- Includes spare clear anti-fog lens for darker days