Fuel V.1 Goggles
You need a fog-fighting pair of goggles that protects your eyes out on the trail, not an exercise in complicated eyewear. For this very reason, Smith built the Fuel V.1 Goggles. Its tear-off compatibility and proven fit make it a classic, and it comes in a handful of colors to add a dash of style to your kit.
To keep your goggles fog-free, they need to have a close fit against your face. That's why Smith has refined the Fuel V.1 frame in order to provide this without any helmet interference. It results in a seamless interface that prevents fogging when you're riding. The single density face foam is plush, delivering superb comfort for long days at the bike park. And to secure the fit run after run, the ultra-wide strap is held in place with silicone grippers.
Both lenses included with the Fuel V.1 utilize tear-off tabs. So, you'll have clear vision in the wettest of conditions. But, if you'd prefer something that's friendlier to both the user and the environment, they're compatible with Smith's roll-off system as well.
- A go-to goggle for riders wanting style and performance
- Roll-off and tear-off compatible for wet conditions
- Plush face foam sits comfortably against the skin
- Ultra-wide silicone-backed strap for a secure fit
- Mirror lens cuts glare and improves visibility
- Spare clear lens for darker or overcast days
- Fit is ideal for medium face sizes
- Item #SMI00KZ
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, spare clear lens included
- Technical Features
- mirror lens, roll-off and tear-off compatible, 2 layer face foam
- Face Size
- ultra-wide, silicone-backed
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov