Don't hold back.
Smith designed its Attack Max ChromaPop Sunglasses for cyclists that aren't always the most willing to hang back in the pack. Their aerodynamic profile and streamlined designed are better suited to leading the peloton than drafting towards the back. Aerodynamics aside, the Attack Max Sunglasses also offer cyclists a crisp field of vision thanks to ChromaPop technology. Smith's flagship lenses reduce color confusion while filtering harmful UV rays for a crisper field of view and better color contrasts. The actual shape of the lenses increase the coverage area for added protection from wind, light, and debris, and the frameless front is designed to integrate with Smith cycling helmets for a gap-free fit and enhanced ventilation. These sunglasses are equipped with Smith's quick-release MAG interchangeable system and come with an extra pair of ChromaPop lenses to accommodate different light conditions.
- Aerodynamic sunglasses for road cycling and racing
- ChromaPop lenses reduce color confusion for better contrast
- Quick-release MAG interchangeable lens system
- Additional ChromaPop lenses included for different light conditions
- Expanded field of view protects from wind and debris
- Nose pad can be adjusted between two positions for snug fit
- Frameless front integrates with Smith helmets and aids ventilation
- Item #SMI00H9
- Interchangeable Lens
- MAG technology, extra lenses included
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- 7 x 4
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/width/temple] 47 / 130 / 120mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.