Why We Like The Multisport Shortie
The Multisport Shortie is one where we can adjust the length easily by simply rolling up the hem. Shredly designed these shorts this way in response to women searching for shorts with the right length for them. We can either set the inseam length to mid-thigh, or just above the knee. Two hand pockets and one zippered thigh pocket provide space for essentials, and a low-rise, contoured waist provides comfortable coverage for our ride.
- Mountain biking short with an adjustable inseam length
- Relaxed fit that's also flattering and female-specific
- Durable, four-way stretch fabric is mid to light weight
- Low-rise, contoured waistband for comfy coverage
- Zippered side pocket with real estate for necessities
- Inseam length falls above the knee or at mid-thigh
- Item #SMB000A
- polyester, elastane
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 22, 2021
Gapping at waist
- I returned this product before using it
I was excited to try Shredly, but after ordering two different sizes, I still had to return these. The size 4 was pretty baggy, and the size 2 was fitted in thighs, but the issue was that both sizes gapped at the waist in the back. For reference, I would consider my build 'athletic' or straight / not curvy. Quality looked nice and I would consider other Shrely products.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help