Rogue Hooded Jacket
It's an immutable law of nature that the weather will turn to garbage as soon as you get on your bike, which is why the Showers Pass Rogue Women's Hooded Jacket is an essential part of every urban rider's kit. With a look that's reminiscent of your favorite hoodie but tech details that are at home when the day gets cold, wet, and windy, the Rogue is a go-to outer layer for riding to work, around town, or even spending a weekend hiking.
The Rogue is made from Artex, a three-layer softshell that keeps wind and rain at bay but allows moisture to move away from your skin, so weather protection doesn't come at the expense of clamminess. Artex is highly flexible for easy movement, and Showers Pass lines the jacket with a soft fleece layer, which adds lightweight insulation, feels great against your skin, and improves the Rogue's moisture-wicking capabilities. The adjustable, helmet-compatible hood and lower back hem provide full coverage at both ends when you're on the bike, while extra-long sleeves' snap cuff tabs and internal wrist gaiters keep rain and cold from creeping up your arms.
Details make the difference between an everyday rain shell and a bike-specific jacket, and the Rogue has plenty of key features. The large zippered rear pocket is almost a given, but the all-around reflective trim and rear light loop are welcome, thoughtful additions. The jacket also features an internal chest pocket with an audio port and two zippered hand pockets for more storage. A hem drawcord finishes the Rogue off, stopping wheel spray from turning your back into a soggy mess.
- Cycling softshell designed with versatile protection and comfort
- Waterproof, breathable 3-layer construction keeps you dry
- Semi-form fit keeps you fast while allowing room for layers
- Drop tail adds protection against splashback on the road
- Reflective detailing boosts low-light visibility
- Thumbholes at the wrist gaiters cinch out the elements
- Multiple pockets create storage for phone, snacks, and keys