Get more out of your saddle.
Versatile and responsive, the SDG Components Duster P RL Ti-Alloy Limited Edition Saddle adds some style to your setup while also optimizing pedal efficiency. A wider nose offers more support when scaling steep pitches and the mid-density EVA foam provides just the right amount of padding to soften the blows without lulling you to sleep. Built for mountain biking, the Flat-Forward platform lets you move around with ease on the saddle, preventing your baggies from getting snagged while quickly changing positions as you adapt to the trail. The Peri-Canal center channel reduces pressure so you can tackle those all-day epics in complete comfort. D2 Edge Flex feature softened edges for smoother and more powerful pedal strokes.
- Tough, lightweight, and plush saddle for trail rides
- Flat-forward for unrestricted body English
- Peri canal relieves pressure and aids breathability
- Mid-density EVA foam delivers plush padding
- Nylon cover features unique art