As rugged as it is comfortable.
SDG Component's Duster P MTN Ti-Alloy Saddle delivers maximized pedaling efficiency, responsiveness, and versatility, all wrapped in a silky-soft, smooth two-piece microfiber cover. The Flat-Forward platform enables ease of movement on the saddle, while the lightweight ti-alloy rails allow for snag-free body english on enduro and gravity descents without weighing you down when the trail points up. Channeling from tip to tail enhances cooling airflow, and the D2 Edge Flex boasts softened edges for smooth, more efficient pedal strokes. Then, the wider nose helps you engage in climbing with less discomfort, while mid-density EVA foam blends with the seamless microfiber cover to serve up plush comfort all day long.
- Durable, light, and comfy saddle for days on the trail
- Flat-forward platform opens up mobility
- Deep-peri canal offers relief and breathability
- Mid-density EVA foam delivers plush cushioning
- Microfiber cover is soft and smooth
View more Men's Mountain Bike Saddles
Reviews & Community
Super Comfy Perch!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been running this on my Wreckoning for about 3 months now, and I'm loving it. I'm usually super picky about saddles and this has been great. Loads of support, no numbness (even when grinding out 1hr+ climbs), and it seems to be holding up well after a few crashes...!