Transfer power in comfort.
The SDG Components Men's Circuit MTN Ti-Alloy Limited Edition Saddle specializes in transferring power with its stable, responsive nylon-glass base that's a bit stiffer than many saddles offered for mountain biking purposes. Seeing it's a bit more responsive and stiff, you'll really enjoy this saddle if you're a dedicated cross-country racer or aggressive trail rider looking to move as fast as possible while training and racing. This particular Men's Circuit Ti-Alloy Saddle is available in a limited colorway that pops brilliantly with its hits of vibrant yellow.
At 135 millimeters in width, the Circuit MTN Ti-Alloy is a touch narrower, so it'll prevent unwanted saddle rub for those cross-country and trail riders that experience irritation on their thighs with wider saddles. The saddle's flat-forward platform allows for ease of movement in the saddle when you're changing up body positioning on long climbs and steep descents, plus it uses a continuous pressure relief channel to prevent your underside from going numb and tingly on those prolonged climbs. Additionally, you'll find it's made with ti-alloy rails for lower weight and higher levels of strength than cheaper saddles using pure steel or alloy rails.
- Responsive saddle for cross-country racing and trail riding
- Limited edition colorway for a bright, vibrant aesthetic
- Nylon-glass base with bridge for enhanced power transfer
- 135mm width is a bit narrower to prevent unwanted rub
- Flat-forward platform for readily changing position
- Cutout pressure relief prevents numb, tingly sensation
- 2-piece microfiber cover with Kelvar-reinforced sides
- Ti-alloy rails reduce weight and maximize strength