Bel-Air V3 Fuel Lux-Alloy Saddle
Version three of SDG Components’ Bel-Air saddle modernizes the fit with a shorter overall body at 260mm and narrower wings at 140mm to better suit modern bike geometries without sacrificing the on-a-budget comfort for which the Bel-Air is known. Perhaps the most standout upgrade is the ATMOS Shaping system, which does away with fasteners like staples and glue, and just vacuum seals the cover right to the shell for a durable and weight saving bit of progress in saddle technology.
The rear lip of the Bel-Air lifts slightly to afford comfortable seating while driving power into the pedals on climbs, and the Flat-Forward platform is roomy and easy to reposition on to handle the demands of different sections on course. Lightweight EVA foam provides confident compression and rebound, and the nylon glass base increases your power transfer during high-energy bursts over roots and out of berms.
- All-mountain focused saddle keeps it comfy and durable on the trails
- Version 3 uses a shorter body and narrower width to modernize the fit
- Wide nose assists with climbing comfort (if that's your thing)
- LUX Alloy railing for a stiff and durable performance
- ATMOS Shaping vacuum seals the cover for a trick design
- Durable edges are ready to take the hits
- Item #SDC1WU2
- nylon glass
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 8.3oz (236g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help