Why We Like The Team BOA Shoe
For all the comfort and adjustability we want on our ride, we turn to the Team BOA Shoe from Scott. It's designed to offer performance and support while we pedal, and it does the job with an ErgoLogic insole and BOA IP1 Fit system dial. A conforming microfiber upper wraps comfortably around our foot, and a stiffness index of 8 makes for efficient power transfer.
- MTB shoe for comfortable riding all day long
- BOA adjustment system for micro-adjustments as needed
- Microfiber upper conforms to our foot comfortably
- ErgoLogic insole for arch support as we ride
- Injection composite sole is stiff enough for efficiency
- Item #SCOL19G
- Upper Material
- synthetic polyurethane, 3D Airmesh
- Boa Fit, hook-and-loop strap
- ErgoLogic reversible
- nylon, fiberglass, Sticki rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain
- Claimed Weight
- [6.5] 11.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- cross-country, trail, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.