For the essentials.
On some rides all you want to carry are the bare essentials, a tube, tire lever, and patch kit. For days when you don't want to complicate your ride with a mechanic's toolbox in your saddle bag, pick up the SciCon Phantom 230. Designed to be slim and aerodynamic, the subtle saddle bag hides underneath your seat, neatly tucked away. It mounts to your saddle rails themselves with a clamp, so you don't have obtrusive straps looping around your seat tube and rails, flapping in the wind, and you can snag a second clamp for ease in swapping the bag from one bike to another. Durable nylon is faced with a carbon fiber optic, looking fresh with reflective piping and a light-mount loop that you can strap your rear light to for increased visibility at night.
- Small saddle bag for carrying the essentials
- 2 free tire levers included
- Designed to be slim and unnoticeable
- Mounts to saddle rails with Roller 2:1 clamp
- Durable nylon stays strong ride after ride
- Reflective accents boost visibility
- Bike light mount for night rides