Rugged transport case for your beloved bike.
Meeting the needs of cyclists traveling with expensive road and triathlon/time trial bikes, the SciCon Aerotech Evolution 3.0 TSA Case features a rugged thermoplastic ABS shell with upholstery lining that acts like a protective cushion to your carbon frame and components. It's designed to accommodate road and triathlon/time trial bikes up to 62 centimeters, ensuring compatibility with the largest of bike frames. Molded wheel wells secure your wheel set with included quick-release skewers or thru-axle to quick-release adapter.
The Suspended Frame System secures your frame in place without it swaying or jostling around, especially when overzealous baggage handlers toss your bike around during loading. Travel Sentry-approved key locks allow TSA officials to gain access to the inside of the case, while keeping thieves and outsiders from getting inside. These locks are supplemented with beefy butterfly locks that won't come undone or accidentally pop open, lending extra peace of mind. The case is finished with 360-rotating wheels with ball bearings for smooth-rolling longevity, even when you're hauling this case across bumpy streets and bustling airport terminals.
- Fortify your bike from bumps and spills of airline transport
- Fits road or triathlon/time trial bikes up to 62cm
- Thermoplastic ABS shell withstands the abuse of travel
- Upholstery lining acts as protective cushion for bike
- Molded wheel wells secure your wheelset in place
- Included QR skewers and QR to thru-axle adapters
- Travel Sentry locks are TSA-approved for security
- 360-rotating wheels for smooth-rolling travel