Racing Ralph Addix Tire
XC courses have been getting considerably more challenging in recent years, be it on the local or World Cup level. Schwalbe's response is a complete redesign of their fast and versatile Racing Ralph Addix Tire with a new tread pattern that's specifically intended for use as a rear tire. The new design features numerous grip edges in the center tread that increase traction while also managing to boost acceleration and rolling speeds across a wide range of terrain. This is accomplished by widening both the center and side lugs to increase the surface area of the leading edge, all while maintaining a low profile that minimizes rolling resistance and stays extremely quiet out on the trail.
The new Racing Ralph retains Schwalbe's proven Addix Speed compound that provides substantial grip while boasting the lowest rolling resistance of all the Addix compounds. This tire is focused on speed, yet has good longevity due to the harder rubber used in the compound. Durability is further enhanced by the SnakeSkin sidewall protection that helps the tire resist slices and punctures due to rocks and trail debris. And with Schwalbe's Tubeless Easy technology, these tires seat easily for a headache-free tubeless setup.
- Schwalbe's fast & versatile XC tire for the rear of the bike
- New tread pattern improves both grip and acceleration
- Addix Speed compound is optimized for low rolling resistance
- SnakeSkin protection resists punctures and sidewall tears
- Tubeless Easy technology for a headache-free tubeless setup
- Impressively low 590g weight
- Designed to pair with a Racing Ray up front