It's easy. Just place $50 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the Economy Shipping option. In stock orders placed before 5PM EST may ship the same day, so don't waste any time. Sorry, some restrictions do apply:
- Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only
- Excludes freight and some oversized items (i.e. bikes/frames, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks). You can see the exact price for shipping in your cart
- No PO Boxes
- Customers who purchase complete bikes from us are (understandably) quite concerned about our ability to ship their bikes safely. We have designed a rather ingenious system for shipping bicycles that makes them nearly impervious to damage in transit. On very rare occasions, though, such damage can occur. Please note that if damage occurs to your bicycle in shipping, we must file the claim on our end. You MUST keep all original packaging.
- We offer an alternative shipping service called "Ready to Ride". Ready to Ride bikes are shipped in a custom box that allows us to send them 100% built and ready to ride. The box is sized 73" x 26" x 47", so every component will be in place, and nary a bolt will need to be turned before your maiden voyage. Your handlebars will be centered and leveled. Your wheels, seatpost, and pedals will all be installed. You'll simply need to remove the bike from the box and off you go. Except for fine-tuning your seat position, there is no re-assembly or mechanical work required whatsoever. These bikes are shipped via UPS Freight. Click here for more information about our Ready to Ride service.
WHAT BRANDS CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUT OF THE US?
Due to contracts with the following brands, we are unable to ship any of their products outside the US. If you attempt to order one of these brands and have it shipped outside the US, we will contact you and cancel the order. However, it is OK to purchase any of these products with an international credit card and have the product shipped to a US address.
- Evil Bikes
- Fox Racing
- Intense Cycles (cannot ship to Puerto Rico as well)
- New Balance
- Pearl Izumi
- Santa Cruz
- Skratch Labs
- The North Face
*We cannot ship Mavic outside the USA except when assembled on a bike build.
*We cannot ship FOX Racing Shox outside the USA except when assembled on a bike build.
*We cannot ship Ibis outside the USA except to Finland and South Africa.
*We cannot ship food products to Australia.
*We can ship Smith Optics to USA and Canada only.
*We can ship Shimano to USA and Canada only.
*We can ship Niner to USA and Canada only.
*We cannot ship Assos to the United Kingdom
*We cannot ship Ridley Bikes to the United Kingdom, Europe and Japan.
*We can ship ENVE Composites only to the US except for Puerto Rico, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina
*We can only ship Yeti to USA, Canada, and Mexico
*We cannot ship Sidi to Australia or United Kingdom.
*We can only ship Black Inc. and Factor to the United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Peru and Chile.
International Shipping Policy
We strive to provide our international customers with the same quality of service for which we're so highly regarded here in the US. For non-oversized packages (i.e. almost everything except wheels, frames, and bikes) we ship internationally via UPS. For larger packages we ship via UPS as well. In addition, we must ship liquids and powders via UPS since USPS will not ship these.
Please note that you will inevitably have to pay duties, customs, taxes, etc, on your order once it arrives. Given that these costs vary based on your country of residence and the value of your order, we are unable to provide you with any information or estimates of these expenses. If you refuse a package due to sticker shock over the amount of these fees, you will be charged for both outgoing and incoming shipping fees, and you will also be responsible for any refused shipment charges.
We are unable to provide any currency conversion information, as your bank or credit card will have its own methodology for such a currency exchange. You can use websites such as XE.com to get a good guess as to current exchange rates.
We are sometimes asked to minimize the declared value of international shipments in order to minimize your exposure to duties, taxes, and customs. Please don't bother to ask. We will not comply with such requests for two reasons: (1) Governments scare us. Our belief is that lying to a government is something to be saved for special occasions. We don't do it as a regular business practice. (2) The insured value of an international shipment cannot exceed its declared value for customs.
If necessary, international callers can reach us at 00 1 801 736 6396. The only exception is Australian callers, who'll need to dial us at 0111 1 801 736 6396