H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
When the weather sours and it’s time to take training indoors, the last thing we want to hear is the steady whirr of a trainer for three months. The H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer is the quietest ever made by Saris, besting the already library-quiet H2. Less noise from the trainer means you can focus on the ride—or just catch the finer plot details of the latest binge-worthy TV show while grinding base miles.
If you’re taking a purist approach to training, the H3’s Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity pairs readily to apps like Zwift, Rouvy, Trainer Road and others to get the most out of your indoor hours. Built-in cadence, speed, and power sensors eliminate the need for additional setup steps or widgets. The robust aluminum body and precision-balanced flywheel can withstand your punchiest workouts, with a maximum of 2000 watts and a maximum simulated grade of 20%. An intelligently designed internal cooling system keeps the H3 accurate through the toughest efforts.
- A quiet, interactive trainer for building fitness this winter
- Direct drive design eliminates tire wear and wheel slip issues
- Folding legs provide a stable base and convenient storing options
- Compatible with wide range of bike frames with included end cap adapters
- Headless mode allows you to ride without app connection
- Compatible with Shimano freehub 8-11 speed cassettes
- Separate adapter needed for XD and XDR freehub cassettes