You'll barely even know it's there.
Instead of retrofitting a male-specific jersey for the needs of females, Santini designed the Queen 2.0 Jersey specifically for the needs of demanding lady cyclists with a feminine cut and premium fabrics throughout. Its flattering, female-specific design features a dropped rear hemline for the perfect fit in the cycling position, paired with double elasticized sleeve bands that remain secure without constricting your arms. Joint-cut shoulder seams increase your range of motion, meaning you'll be able to ride without restriction, despite the jersey's second skin-like fit.
Santini crafts all of their jerseys in Italy with the upscale fabrics and exceptional detail and the Queen 2.0 is no different. Case in point, Italian-made Artico fabric enjoys an anti-odor finish to ensure lasting freshness, even after you've been sweating it out. This fabric is combined with Half-moon micromesh for optimal breathability along the side and rear panels, so you'll remain pleasantly cool and dry in the warmest conditions of the season.
- Designed from the ground up for discerning female cyclists
- Flattering, female-specific design fits like a second skin
- Joint-cut shoulder seams increase your range of motion
- Dropped rear hemline for ideal fit in cycling position
- Italian-made Artico fabric with freshness treatment
- Half-moon micromesh at side panels for breathability
- Three rear pockets, plus two additional side pockets
- Italian-made with premium fabrics and exceptional detail