La Vuelta Santuario Del Acebo Bib Short
Crafted to honor the 15th and 16th stage of the 2019 Vuelta, Santini adorns La Vuelta Santuario Del Acebo Bib Short with graphics that lend cues to the region's official flag, paying homage to mountainous region of Asturias, with its challenging climbs and stunning vistas. Aesthetics aside, the Santrio Del Acebo Bib Shorts are built to handle the roughest rides, with challenging climbs and distances, while keeping you cool and comfortable in summer's harshest heat. They're built from lightweight synthetic that provides exceptional moisture management, actively pulling sweat away from the skin and drying so you can stay cool, primed, and dry while you ride. Santini opts to use a colorful lightweight mesh for the bib straps, allowing for total breathability and ventilation, while keeping the fit dialed in place.To support your sit bones on the long miles Santini employs a GITevo chamois. The GITevo features an odor-fighting fiber with a Twist-Gel core that has no issues retaining its original shape, even after centuries on the bike. It's contoured to support your sit bones, and offer relief to your most sensitive anatomy. The bibs are finished off with a silicone grip and raw edge at the hem for a clean finish that always looks classic.
- Bold bibs that honor La Vuelta's 15th and 16th stage
- Bright yellow and blue honor the flag of the Austurias
- Lightweight synthetic fabric wicks away sweat, dries quickly
- Airy mesh bib straps allows for ventilation and moisture management
- Cushion your sit bones with GITevo Twist Gel chamois
- Raw edge hem is finished with silicone for a tidy fit that says put