Why We Like The Saloman Sense Pro 5 Set Vest
With no pressure points and an optimized women's fit, the Salomon Sense Pro 5 Set Vest is our choice for keeping you hydrated during your next trail marathon. The Sense Pro 5 is designed to fit close to your body with SensiFit construction, using double-stretch chest straps and breathable fabrics to create a comfortable, secure fit. Its two included 500ml flasks are located below the chest in two stable chest pockets and feature a straw for quick and easy access to your drink.
- Women's running vest optimized for trail marathons
- SensiFit construction ensures a close fit to the body
- Pressure points eliminated with a women's specific fit
- Includes 2 500ml flasks with a straw for efficient drinking
- Quick link sternum strap allows for easy on-the-go adjustments
- Easy access to essentials provided by a wide variety of pockets
- Item #SALZ9O0
- [body] 87% nylon, 13% elastane [back insert] 89% nylon, 11% elastane [back body] 100% polyester [body insert] 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- 5L (305cu in)
- sternum strap, double-stretch chest straps
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 2 x 500 ml women's flasks
- front panel, back panel
- 1 front expandable, 2 front soft hydration, 2 front stretch, 1 back w/ 2 side access
- 35 x 25 x 1cm
- Claimed Weight
- 141g (S)
- hike and camp, run and training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 3, 2022
Far too big. I used the measurements guide on the website but the pack is definitely too big for me. When the flasks are empty, I need to tighten the crossover cord so much that the pack is together at the front and not able to adjust further but this still isn’t tight enough. This also cause the edges to rub on my chest and create blisters and chaffing.
Originally reviewed on Salomon
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help