Vegast Crank Arms
The Vegast Crank Arms are inspired by Rotor’s racing heritage and it commemorates its 3 historic victories in all of the Grand Tours: the Tour in 2008, the Vuelta in 2011, and the Giro in 2012. Vegast gets its name from the highest climbs of these iconic races, the VEleta, GAlibier, and STelvio.
Vegast uses Rotor's innovative modular design and utilizes its OCP Mount for Q RINGS and Direct Mount technologies. Using separate arms, axles, classic spiders or a one-piece Direct Mount chainring, you can build up this crankset to suit your riding needs. Like all Rotor cranks, the Vegast reaches the perfect balance of lightweight and stiffness so you can get the most out of your ride.
The Direct Mount technology features a proprietary spline interface connecting the crank arm, axle, and chainring, allowing you to easily assemble and disassemble your crankset with only one bolt. When combined with Rotor's Q RINGS, the OCP mount technology allows you to adjust your Optimal Chainring Position in one-degree increments to precisely configure your unique OCP to maximize power output to your distinct pedaling style.
The arms are forged from 6082 aluminum for strength and CNC machined using its Trinity Drilling System, with three internal holes from the axle to pedal insert, providing an exceptionally light crankarm with superior stiffness to take on the most challenging rides.
- Lightweight and stiff modular crank arms from Rotor
- Forged from strong 6082 aluminum and CNC-machined to lose grams
- Uses Optimal Chainring Position mounting with one-degree adjustments
- Direct-Mount with Rotor's 30mm Road Axle and DM rings or 110mm BCD Spider
- Uses 4-bolt 110 BCD Round and Oval Q Ring with the spider
- Seamless integration with Rotor Direct-Mount Rings (oval and round), 1x or 2x