Pedal strokes have a habit of feeling smooth as butter, only to transfer power in waves and peaks. We naturally have parts of our pedal strokes that are loaded with more power than others, and circular chainrings don't take this into account— which is where Rotor's Outer Aero Q-Ring comes into play. This handy oval shaped chainring smooths out your power, allowing your softest part of your pedal stroke to pair with a shorter area to power, and your strongest to push through the bulk of the chainring to propel you further, evening out your power, and reducing strain on fatigued knees. This iteration is CNC machined for precision out of 7075 aluminum, for lasting durability at a minimal weight. It pairs with Rotor's Aldhu 3D crankset for total control and modularity, adjusting one degree at a time to harness the perfect pedal stroke, but can also be paired with a Shimano crankset, however you'll lose its adjustability in this configuration.
- A chainring to drop the dead spot from your pedal stroke
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum is precise and durable
- 110bcd with 4 bolts to pair with Shimano or Rotor Aldhu
- Configured with Aldhu the chainring has infinite adjustability
- Oval rings smooth out power and reduce strain on knees
- Available in a range of sizes for customizing your crankset