The Roka Falcon Alloy 55 Sunglasses feature all the devilish, high-flying style of the classic aviator, but—sly shades that they are—you can wear them for way more than brunch with the crew or as a fashion statement. The nose and temple grips mimic the sticky feet of the gecko, clinging to your face while you go for a trail run or bike ride, and the alloy frame is built to endure environmental stress and corrosion resistance. The lenses are coated to resist everything from scratches to fingerprints and spots, so you'll have no trouble wearing them from your workout straight to a business lunch.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Aviator sunglasses that blend style with performance
- Premium anti-fog and anti-glare lenses offer clear vision
- Lightweight alloy frames built to last through wear and tear
- Soft and sticky frames grip your face from workout to cooldown
- A myriad of coatings keep these lenses easy to clean and maintain