WCS Carbon EvoCurve Handlebar
With a subtle shift towards ergonomic versatility, Ritchey designs the WCS Carbon Evocurve for the modern road cyclist who appreciates a classic aesthetic. Billed as a go-to handlebar for road and cyclocross, the WCS's reach and drop promote stability and responsiveness at the front-end. Double-radius drops increase your available positions when riding in the drops, working to maximize performance in sprints or a tempo tuck on the flats.
Ritchey adds a five-degree sweep to the top ovalized section for just a hint of the modern adaptation on the WCS, and moves you into a slightly more upright or compact position when riding on the tops (depending on your elbow bend). Installing hoods and stems onto the WCS is assisted by no-slip grit, and it also provides added reassurance when bashing around washboards on a CX course. And at a lightweight, 220g (for the 42cm) the WCS is right on par with, if not leading, comparable and more expensive carbon bars on the market.
- An ergonomically shaped, versatile performance carbon drop bar
- Carbon monocoque lay-up provides stability in multiple disciplines
- Reach and drop designed for road and cyclocross performance
- Double-radius drops increase usable hand positioning
- Aero-bar compatible for pseudo-Merckx suffer sessions