Why We Like The Ripton Overalls
Stretchy, stylish, and durable, there's nothing that we don't like about the Ripton Overalls. Designed with biking in mind, the Overalls are made with Repreve Sorbtek Polyester, which wicks moisture three times faster, and is made with recycled plastic bottles for an environmentally-conscious design. These overalls are super stretchy, hard to stain, have articulated knees, and have a crotch gusset for exceptional mobility. To top it off, there are ample pockets on these overalls, with two hand pockets, two rear pockets, one chest pocket, and two small pockets to clip in pens, sunglasses, or pocket knives.
- Durable, stretchy, and functional overalls for biking
- Made with Repreve Sorbtek Polyester that wicks moisture three times as fast
- Gusseted crotch and knees for mobility
- Two hand pockets, two rear pockets, one chest pocket, and two pen pockets
- Item #RPO000I
- Responsible Collection
- 66% cotton, 32.5% Repreve Sorbtek polyester, 1.5% spandex
- side button closure
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 2 back
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help