Traverse Cycling Shoe
Whether your plan includes an all-day epic link-up of your favorite trails, or a hard-charging downhill run, the Traverse Cycling Shoe provides the stability and security needed for demanding rides. Let's start with the sole: the DST 8.0 Mid Grip Rubber Outsole and nylon shank provide optimal stiffness and grip, while the wide cleat box makes pedal entry fast and easy. The insole has additional padding on the forefoot and heel to help absorb impacts from landings, and the nylon heel cup adds support when you're charging through turns. Ride Concepts crafts the Traverse's upper from synthetic leather, which balances breathability and weather-resistance to keep feet comfortable in any conditions. A hook-and-loop strap adds security to the upper, helping you beat your own record on your local downhill run.
- A stiff and durable shoe for demanding riding
- Synthetic leather upper is weather-resistant for greater comfort in all conditions
- Hook-and-loop strap adds security and hones in fit
- 40mm wide cleat box and longer cleat channels for adjustability and ease of entry
- DST 8.0 Mid Grip Rubber provides secure and durable outsole
- Strategically padded insole absorbs impact and vibrations to reduce fatigue
- Item #RPT000C
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- lace, hook-and-loop
- D30 High Impact Zone
- DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8] 15.1oz (429g)
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.