Why We Like The E-MX DT 350 29/27.5in Boost Wheelset
We like Reserve because it's a brand that continuously produces quality wheelsets. Their carbon rims are stiff and speedy, and their mountain biking wheelsets are something to write home about. The E-MX Boost Wheelset comes from the Reserve mountain biking series, and it stands out as a wheelset that's tough and reliable on the trail. This wheelset uses a Reserve 30 with 28 spokes in the front for top-quality trail feel while the DH 31 in the rear is built stiffer and burlier for the biggest on-trail impacts.
The rim's wide internal width supports a 2.3-2.6 inch tire and the thick rim beads won't protest when you speed through rough, rocky terrain. Riding down sharp terrain with steep drops and harsh rocks the Reserve 30 and DH rim combo is a final stop to handle all sorts of on-trail abuse. It's a highly durable wheelset that's also of great quality, and it's lightweight considering that it was designed with aggressive trail riding in mind. They're stiff, but they offer precise handling so we're always feeling good on our rides.
- Durable carbon wheelset with mixed wheel sizes
- Comes with 29in front wheel and 27.5in rear
- Carbon construction is lightweight and impressively strong
- Wheelset specced on Santa Cruz's top E-mtb's
- 30mm internal width front rim for a nimble ride
- 31mm internal width rear rim for a larger contact patch
- Thick rim beads are tough against abuse from the trail
- DT350 hubs offer great long-term reliability
- Item #RVV0014
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- [front] 29in, [rear] 27.5in
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [front, internal] 30mm, [rear, internal] 31mm
- Brake Compatibility
- 6-bolt disc
- DT Swiss 350
- Front Axle
- 15 x 110mm Boost
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 148mm Boost
- Spoke Count
- [front] 28, [rear] 32
- Manufacturer Warranty
- enduro, trail, e-bike
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help