Why We Like The DH 27.5in Chris King Wheelset
A proper downhill rig needs to handle more abuse than your typical mountain bike, so when we're building up our latest 8-inch travel steeds we opt for the Reserve DH for our wheelset. Constructed using an overbuilt DH-specific carbon layup, a wide hookless bead, and a 32-spoke configuration with reinforced spoke holes, the Reserve DH are built to smash through rock gardens at a World Cup level pace. Chris King hubs leave nothing to be desired, having proven themselves one of the top choices in mountain biking for decades.
- 27.5in carbon downhill wheels backed by a lifetime warranty
- Overbuilt carbon rim offers a high level of impact resistance
- Chris King hubs perform as beautifully as they look
- 31mm internal width accommodates 2.4 - 2.6in tires
- 20 x 110mm and 12 x 157mm downhill spacing
- Lifetime replacement if you manage to break a rim while riding