Why We Like The 22 Industry Nine Wheelset
For a gravel event, the Reserve 22 Industry Nine Wheelset has us thinking we might leave the suspension at home. We're aiming for a lightweight feel and a rigid ride, and that's what the 22 Industry Nine Wheelset can offer... among other features. Santa Cruz designed this rim with inspiration for the look and ride from a box-section aluminum rim, which allowed a drop to a spoke count of 24, but it still offers the durability of a carbon construction. Like other reserve rims, the 22 Industry Nine Wheelset benefits from offset spoke drillings that equalize bracing angles and spoke tension on either side of the hub. The 22 Industry Nine Wheelset is optimized for rough surfaces and it uses Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes for a smidgen of aerodynamic gain and a bit of extra compliance.
- Rough terrain riding wheelset for your next gravel event
- Built with Sapim CX-Ray bladed spoked for additional compliance
- Both ride feel and compliance optimized on bumpy surfaces
- Features a slight bead hook to prevent burping at low pressures
- Ideal for tires between 30 and 45mm
- A closed resistance unit reduces noise for a quiet ride
- Item #RVV0004
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Tire Type
- Rim Width
- Brake Compatibility
- centerlock disc
- DT Swiss 350 or Industry 9 Torch
- Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke Count
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.