Seeing that long-travel bikes are moving towards the slacker and longer end of the design spectrum, Renthal went back to the drawing board to redesign their legendary FatBar to better serve all-mountain, enduro, and gravity disciplines. The result is Renthal's re-engineered FatBar V2, which builds on the iconic performance and success of the first version with an 800-millimeter width and reduced weight through careful application of light, yet strong 7050 T6 aluminum alloy.
Not only is it 20 millimeters wider than the previous FatBar for better control when you're riding on technical trails and downhill courses, but it weighs approximately 45 grams less, which is a pretty significant weight savings, considering it's still made of alloy and doesn't cost any more than the original bar. If it's a bit too wide for your tastes, you can always cut down the bar ends with width markers helping you get the job done. Additionally, Renthal now offers the FatBar V2 in a stealthy black colorway for riders who aren't a fan of their signature anodized gold.
- Renthal's iconic Fatbar is now wider and lighter than ever
- 7050 T6 alloy construction for optimal strength-to-weight
- Width bumped out to 800mm for extra control and stability
- 31.8mm diameter and 10 - 40mm rise options remain the same
- Weighs 315g, which is 45g less than previous FatBar
- Bar end indicators for precisely trimming down width
- Item #REN002F
- 7050 T6 aluminum alloy
- 31.8 mm clamp diameter
- 10 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm
- [upsweep] 5°, [backsweep] 7°
- 800 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 11.1oz (315g)
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.