Timeless barrier from foul weather.
Building on years of meticulously crafted apparel for notoriously foul British weather, the cycling-obsessed folks at Rapha designed the Men's Classic Rain Jacket II with a slightly more spacious fit that allows for proper layering in the damp and cold, alongside a dependable 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable construction that keeps the rain from pouring inside and allows perspiration to readily escape.
The arms are made from slightly more robust 3-layer fabric, providing an increase in overall durability and extra protection from rainy weather. For the front-zipper, Rapha employs an AquaGuard water-resistant zip, which acts as a formidable fortress from wet weather. Furthermore, the jacket's seams are fully sealed, meaning moisture won't be able to sneak inside the jacket, no matter how hard it's raining outside.
Tasteful color schemes hold true to Rapha's classic aesthetics, complete with the single stripe along the left arm that's found on many of Rapha's popular jerseys and jackets. Reflective details pop in low-light conditions, helping to stand out on those dark and gloomy days when the rain never ends. It's finished with a silicone gripper along the waistline and zippered valuables pocket for storing everyday essentials on longer road rides.
- Timeless cycling jacket keeps you dry on rainy rides
- Slightly more generous cut for layering in the cold
- 2.5-layer fabric keeps out the rain, breathes well
- Arms constructed of 3-layer fabric for durability
- Fully sealed seams won't leak during heavy storms
- YKK AquaGuard zipper keeps showers and rain out
- Zippered valuables pocket for storing essentials
- Silicone gripper at hem for a secure fit