Resoundingly stiff, ultra-precise.
As the first carbon wheel offering by Race Face, the Next R 29in Boost Wheel delivers the snappy acceleration, precise handling, and burly strength desired for aggressive all-mountain riders and competitive enduro racers. Designed around a 31-millimeter internal width, the Next R offers a supportive footprint for running the larger tires increasingly popular on today's trail bikes and long-travel enduro sleds. Carbon construction strikes an optimal balance between climbing efficiency and rugged durability when your standard rides consist of hour-long climbs followed by blistering descents with sweeping berms, chunky sections, and sketchy rock rolls.
The Next R employs a 3x spoke lacing pattern, with a 4.5-millimeter offset for rock-solid dependability when you're thrashing this wheel on a regular basis. Each wheel is laced to a Vault hub that delivers responsive three-degree engagement with its six double-tooth pawls (three engage at a time). Each wheel is tubeless-ready for dropping the tire pressure and reaping the benefits of increased traction and bump compliance, as well as gaining resistance to pinch flats on the trail. Glossy water-transfer logos give the Next R a stealthy, modern aesthetic that's perfect for pairing with your favorite carbon rig. This particular wheel is Boost spacing only, available with either a SRAM XD or standard Shimano/SRAM driver body on the rear wheel.
- Carbon wheel balances efficiency with descending confidence
- Designed for the rigors of aggressive all-mountain and enduro
- Carbon construction is resoundingly stiff and reliably strong
- 31mm internal width offers support for higher volume tires
- Tubeless-ready for gaining bump compliance and traction
- 3x lacing pattern and 4.5mm offset for a stiffer build
- Vault hubs with a responsive 3-degree engagement
- Boost only, SRAM XD or Shimano/SRAM rear driver